LAKEWOOD - A house fire has sent three people to the hospital on Monday, one of whom suffered first-degree burns.
West Metro Fire says the fire broke out at 1635 Ingalls Street at about 3:30 p.m. and was under control by 4:15 p.m.
Fire officials say two of the three people who were injured in the blaze were in the home when it started, but it was not immediately known where the third person came from. Officials were also unclear on which of the two people were in the home when the fire began.
The American Red Cross Mile High Chapter responded to the fire to provide assistance to those affected.