DSDPlus lame_enc_dll not found in current working folder (SDRsharp)

naton

Since I updated to DSDplus fastlane, it has lost compatibility with SDRsharp "DSD Interface" plugin. The software seems to ignore working directory path given in configuration window, and is looking for DSD files in SDRsharp directory. Any way to route it back or to fix the issue?

1682236769650.png

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I never mixed the two programs. Sdr is in one directory and DSDPlus FastLane is in another. Either way it does not see the dll. In your DSDPlus, click Misc tab. Then click download base files. In there after you extract/unzip, there is a dll folder. Copy the dll and place it in your DSDPlus directory.

1682262929688.png

thewraith2008

Since I updated to DSDplus fastlane, it has lost compatibility with SDRsharp "DSD Interface" plugin.
That's because the plug-in doesn't really support DSD+ past the public released version (1.101).

If you use the updated version (see link below) of "DSD Interface" plugin, it may still work with newer DSD+ versions but don't expect it to fully support all DSD+ features as DSD+ has changed a lot over the years.

Latest version (v1.0.9.0) and other updated SDR# plug-ins can be found here: MEGA - Download
NOTE: Use 7zip or WinRAR to extract files from the .7z file and read the .PDF file for installation and usage of files with SDR#.
NOTE: Don't select the Download as ZIP option in MEGA, just select standard download.

naton

Thank you for your replies! Except for some features it seems to be working fine with the newer SDR# plugin.