Laminating Ham License

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTO_04

I just renewed my Amateur Radio License. This time I want to laminate the wallet sized version. Where is a good place on the north side of Indy to get it laminated?

GTO_04

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
There are sheets that laminate and do not require a heat process. My son uses them for the board games he invents frequently and they work well if you do it carefully.

PACNWDude

+1 on what Jaspence said. Dollar stores often have wallet sized stickers that you put the paper in between. Looks like a laminated card afterward. They come in packs of 3 to 10 or so depending on vendor and cost.

GTO_04

+1 on what Jaspence said. Dollar stores often have wallet sized stickers that you put the paper in between. Looks like a laminated card afterward. They come in packs of 3 to 10 or so depending on vendor and cost.

You answered my question in advance. Thanks!

GTO_04

ko6jw_2

Premium Subscriber
I have mine done at a UPS store. Has worked very well. You know that carrying your license has not been required for a long time. However, I still think it is a good idea.

GTO_04

I have mine done at a UPS store. Has worked very well. You know that carrying your license has not been required for a long time. However, I still think it is a good idea.

Yes but if you carry a scanner or have one in your vehicle, it could come in handy. A copy of the scanner law would be a good thing to have too.

GTO_04

K4RBT

I use Office Max. The UPS store right down the hill from me uses high school students and there is a high turnover rate, they messed up an instruction manual I developed, mis-punched half of the sheets. I had to go back home and reprint all 105 pages. A store with full time adults would be all right. Staples is too far away to use. I am considering a 3M heat seal unit.

K4RBT

As far as I know, we do not have any dedicated Fed-Ex stores, you go to Office Max or Staples. Odd as they have a distribution warehouse right next to the airport, next door to UPS. A lot of places here will UPS ship for you. Walmart used to laminate in the area where they processed roll film, now that is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.