LAPD Live Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua86

I know there used to be a live audio feed for all of the LAPD channels. Does anyone know what happened to it or if there will be another one soon?

Uplink

Just curious, with so many channels and divisions in LAPD, how did you follow what was going on with just 1 scanner on autopilot? I would go insane, but that's me.
What we need is MANY volunteers. We have the Valley and West LA covered, is there ANYBODY OUT THERE that can do CENTRAL bureau only? or SOUTH bureau only? :confused: Not perfect, would be nice to break it down further, but it's a start, at least we would have the 4 Bureaus covered.
;););)

WAScanMan

The code 3/hotshots stream is good for me :D
Every time I visit family in southern California I usually stay locked onto that frequency. Listening to all the divisions makes me wanna pull my hair out too! :evil:

landonjensen

Just curious, with so many channels and divisions in LAPD, how did you follow what was going on with just 1 scanner on autopilot? I would go insane, but that's me.
What we need is MANY volunteers. We have the Valley and West LA covered, is there ANYBODY OUT THERE that can do CENTRAL bureau only? or SOUTH bureau only? :confused: Not perfect, would be nice to break it down further, but it's a start, at least we would have the 4 Bureaus covered.
;););)

If Radioreference provides the feed device, I would be more than happy to feed any of the LAPD channels.. Right now all my scanners are tied up, but I would be glad to host them here at my house..

jasonpeoria911

Database Admin
I think Lindsay said they aren't going to do the appliances anymore due to equipment issues and time involved or something.

Jason

karldotcom

I am sure for some $$$ Venice311 and LAScanner would host feeds...and maybe WeHoDaily......they all tweet enough calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.