LAPD On Scannerlive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the UK and am new to all this stuf so I'll explain.

A couple of days ago I downloaded Scannerlive and it was great it was picking up radios all around the world. Then I decided to listen to the LAPD radio and instanly enjoyed that one. I was listening to them for two days and it was fine but then yesterday it fell silent. I tried again thirteen hours later but the radio was still not broadcasting.

It was only the demo version (the one that runs out every thirty minutes) and wondered if that had anything to do with it.

HELP!

kma371

QRT

A couple of days ago I downloaded Scannerlive and it was great it was picking up radios all around the world. Then I decided to listen to the LAPD radio and instanly enjoyed that one. I was listening to them for two days and it was fine but then yesterday it fell silent. I tried again thirteen hours later but the radio was still not broadcasting.

It was only the demo version (the one that runs out every thirty minutes) and wondered if that had anything to do with it.

HELP!

I think you should cntact their customer support. It could be a problem on their end. Start there first.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Nope - software is working great. Looks like the feed provider had some issues. First place to check when you have problems with a RR feed is the RR Live Audio section.

richtidd

Database Admin

HELP!

The feed owner is having problems with the feed audio.
He is working on fixing the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.