Laptop Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalCarnage

Hello all, just curious if anyone knows of any GTA or surrounding area business's that sell Auto Laptop Mounts...

i am looking for something similar to this
http://www.autolaptoplinkinc.com/
but hoping there is a canadian equivalent somewhere around toronto.

This company had cheaper stuff then the overpriced Jotto Desks that i saw. I am basically looking for a universal mount which i can put on multiple vehicles for under $150...

Any help is appreciated

hoser147

Metal, My cousin just buit one from materials bought at the local hardware, Flex conduit and all he had about 30 bucks in it and it came out sweet, he is on the road doing real estate appriasials and was wanting somethng to do the job without having a fortune in the mount. good scannnin hoser147

MetalCarnage

hoser147 said:
Metal, My cousin just buit one from materials bought at the local hardware, Flex conduit and all he had about 30 bucks in it and it came out sweet, he is on the road doing real estate appriasials and was wanting somethng to do the job without having a fortune in the mount. good scannnin hoser147

Anyway u think you could get me a reference pic of some sort so i can get ideas about maybe building my own?

W4USP

hoser147

Metal I will give him a call and see if I can get you pics, he does real estate appraisals so it might take a day or 2 before I hear anything from him...........hoser147

W4USP

I made a plywood platform that would fit on the floor of the passenger seat, weighted it down with a sandbag. I can take it out and put my laptop mount on the other plywood platform I made for my truck using the quick disconnect fixture I linked to above. I tried using one platform for both, but I needed a larger one for the truck since it rides a lot rougher. This system works well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.