Large amount of iPad listeners on my feed

swintec3162

HI all,
this happened awhile ago but i never thought to post but today and yesterday, the broadcastify dashboard for my feed shows a very large number of iPads (Native) listening to my feed.

Normally, my feed in my smaller area has something like 5-15 listeners at any given time. 40 if something big is happening. Right now I have 190 ipads listening (in addition to my normal listeners with whatever platform they are using).

I dont think it is necessarily a problem with reporting but any thoughts what this large amount of users all on the same platform could be? Any one else seen something similar before?

swintec3162

Where is your feed? County and state?
Maine, York County

It is the county sheriff, and the state police for the southern half of the state and then just fire / rescue for a small town.

I am sure whatever it is is after either police departments. As I looked at the data more (since the same thing happened over 3 days)...the amount of listeners popped around 6 or 7 am and then died off about 5 or 6 PM. So it seems it was probably some agency / work place employees, probably give out ipads to them and they were required to listen for some reason during the day. in the middle of all this was a snow storm too. guess we will see if another storm brings them back. today there are none.