Large medical incident earlier today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llwellyn

I was at Harbor Hospital most of the day today as a family member was undergoing surgery. I was parked near the ER entrance, so as I came and went back and forth to my vehicle, I had an eye on the ambulance bays each time.

I came out sometime this afternoon (wasn't keeping good track of time), and both Howard County Medic 15 (Elkridge) and Anne Arundel Medic 28 (Odenton) were at Harbor with patients. I thought that was pretty unusual, considering it would be out of the ordinary for both of them to have been detailed into the City and even further out of the ordinary for all four of their alternate hospitals in range to have been on reroute at the same time.

Anyone know what was going on, or did I just happen to catch something quirky?

Also, I feel sorry for AA PM31 and City Medic 5; they were both up there at least 4 times each today while I was there. Busy day for them!

Uttoxeter

Howard County General and St Agnes are often on Yellow Alert at the same time. Elkridge PM15 actually transports to Harbor more frequently than you realize, especially from the part of Elkridge's first due north of the firehouse, where it's the next closest hospital after St Agnes.

Last edited:

ResQguy

Meh
Premium Subscriber
Also FYI, there is no AACo Medic 28, it is Ambulance 289. If you look in the archives of the Gazette or the Watch Desk you'll see why. :)

Llwellyn

It didn't stop 'em from painting the rig like a PM :) However, I do remember what you're alluding to now that you bring it up. I haven't paid very much attention to TWD or scanning in general for quite a bit due to rushing to finish up my bachelor's degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.