Largo pd goes encrypted

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitbr

Largo Pd has gone encrypted on all channels except channel 1 all other channels disp is in the clear but cars are encrypted. Can anyone else confirm this?
Tim

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
At least Ch-1 is in the clear. You have to give them that much credit and not resorting to total encryption like Tarpon Springs PD did.

ngel

LPD Encrypted

Hopefully they don't go fully encrypted like TSPD. I know when TSPD were completing their transition to the P25 system at first dispatch was in the clear then after a while everything was encrypted.

CanesFan95

Maybe I'll have to change my signature to something else like "SSSHHHHHHHHHHH beep."

abbadabbado

largo pd

can you blame them every thing said in pinellas county is on the world wide web pretty soon all pinellas LEO will be silent that will be a sad day for us that spend the cash learn to program an enjoy the results. just my opinion i guess a person can still give his opinion with out offending some one.

mitbr

can you blame them every thing said in pinellas county is on the world wide web pretty soon all pinellas LEO will be silent that will be a sad day for us that spend the cash learn to program an enjoy the results. just my opinion i guess a person can still give his opinion with out offending some one.

In Largo PDs case disp is clear so far and tac is enc and tac channels are not broadcast...

Status
Not open for further replies.