Larimer County Assault, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Larimer County: Glade Road and Otero Ave a male processor was assaulted by the homeowner, now Para-321 onscene reporting one trauma red thats uncon, and req 2nd amb, 2nd engine & full trauma team activation at MCR.

O/F DTRS, Online. (001)

Larimer County U/D: 4909 Otero Ave is the corrected address, LCSO in a standoff with an armed suspect and reporting at least 4pts in the house including a child that was stabbed and scene is not safe.

Larimer County U/D: Suspect in custody, one black, two reds (kids) and a yellow onscene.

Jim<

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
LARIMER COUNTY &#8211; Investigators have arrested a man accused of killing a process server on Wednesday night and two children might have watched it happen.

The Larimer County Sheriff's Office says it happened just after 8 p.m. at a home on Otero Avenue near Orchard Drive just north of Highway 34. The victim was already dead when the deputies arrived.

Deputies say they arrested 45-year-old James Scott Whitler for killing a process server who had come to the home. The victim may have either been stabbed or beaten to death after some sort of altercation, according to investigators.

A process server is a person who serves subpoenas and other court papers. Deputies say the process server was there for a divorce-related situation.

The spouse in the home refused medical treatment but two children who were in the home have been taken to the Medical Center of the Rockies.

Their conditions and injuries were not immediately released.

Last edited:

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
I live in Loveland and actually made contact with this court processor a couple times. So when I read about it in the Denver Post you can imagine my shock. Homicide isn't a big issue here, but lately it seems I'm hearing more and more..

Still wonder if they caught the person that murdered those two woman found floating in Lake Loveland.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_9420865?source=rss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.