Larimer County Wildland, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Anyone find what frequencies the feds are using they have all but disapeared from the channels I have programed Im hearing mostly Rst canyon and thats about it..................

Some limited flight following traffic for the helicopters on 168.650 this morning.

Jim<

jeffreyinberthoud

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Yup hearing plenty of air traffic this am and some USFS/NIFC channels this morning my guess is the
"controversial " portable repeater location was changed I can now hear ground crew portables.

I'm hearing pueblo ground flight following as well so conditions must be good

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Release Date: Apr 6, 2011

Contact Information:

Larimer County Sheriff's Office
John Schulz, Public Information Officer

The Crystal Fire is burning approximately 10 miles northwest of Masonville, Colorado, on both private land and the Roosevelt National Forest. The fire is approximately 3,200 acres. It is anticipated the fire will be 60% contained by later this evening.
No air resources have been working the fire due to weather today, but firefighters on the ground are making good progress. The fire area has seen higher humidity today, benefiting firefighting efforts.

Last night winds calmed and humidity was higher. No houses burned last night after evacuations were put in place and evacuations were lifted at 10 a.m. today. Roadblocks remain in place to allow only residents into the area.

The Joint Information Center will be staffed until 5:00 p.m. tonight and will be open tomorrow. The phone number for the information center is 970-498-5500. Information is also available on the Larimer County website at The Virtual Courthouse - Official Web Site of Larimer County Colorado as well as the U.S. Forest Service's incident information website at InciWeb the Incident Information System: Crystal Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.