Las Vegas win500 files

Status
Not open for further replies.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
I would like to share files of registered paying users of the win500 program for the Las Vegas area and the state of California counties. Please post if interested.

brandon

Database Admin
I am very interested. I'll be passing thru the area in a couple days.
I've already worked up San Bernardino County and happened to stop here before working on Vegas, so your file would make life much easier :)

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
I would be willing to share as well. I have some info for Vegas programed in but would be interested in see what others have.

steveh552

Is Vegas still using the VHF standard freqs as its listed in the database? I have always found it odd that they were conventional when much small areas insist they need to be trunked.

tbnmaster

Is Vegas still using the VHF standard freqs as its listed in the database? I have always found it odd that they were conventional when much small areas insist they need to be trunked.

Las Vegas Metro is still using the conventional frequencies listed in the DB.

steveh552

Thanks for the reply. I would think a city that size would benift from a trunked system. We had a city here with only a few thousand people that had a trunked system, and only 2-3 cruisers at a time on the road.

tbnmaster

Thanks for the reply. I would think a city that size would benift from a trunked system. We had a city here with only a few thousand people that had a trunked system, and only 2-3 cruisers at a time on the road.

They are working on going to a trunked system, but unfortunately it is a 700mhz open sky system, which means no more listening to the LVMPD once the change happens. How long it will take for them to switch over is a good question though. They've been working on it for quite a while...

billybob123

I am interested in sharing, I have to buy a license since I only used the 30 day trial and it has expired .

BCJ2

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know where i can these frequencies for win96 for vegas? i will be goin that way in about a week. thanks for any info my email is bcj4_bcj4@yahoo.com thanks guys.

Last edited:

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Las Vegas Metro freqs

Anyone know where i can these frequencies for win96 for vegas? i will be goin that way in about a week. thanks for any info my email is bcj4_bcj4@yahoo.com thanks guys.

Also you can find them here http://jts203.com/3-LVMPD.htm
Be sure to enter the pl tones as well because sometimes the same freq is listed for a user but different pl tones.
In addition not all police traffic is on conventional channels, North Las Vegas PD and Henderson PD are on the SNACC trunked system. If PD is what you want to hear durig your visit you should also have those, NLV PD has alot of action on weekends late at night especially after typical paydays like the 5th and the 20th of the month.

Sorry I don't know if my 500 file will translate to your win 97 program. It shouldn't take too long to enter manually though.

Status
Not open for further replies.