Las Vegas with Txt Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire3286

Last night, while being bored at work I connected up to my broadcasting computer and went ahead and put in Talkgroup monitor to work with my Icecast feed, so now the IBN Las Vegas Police and Fire feed has text tags that will work with it.

To connect to the Las Vegas IceCast feeds plug in the following into your winamp or real player

http://incidentbroadcast.com:8000/LasVegas.mp3.m3u

RDCat

Premium Subscriber
problem find ur link

i have a laptop -dell with i tunes....on it
ive hir ur link to try and see the text... windows media starts up and i try it again and it pulls itunes server up?
how can i get rid of windows media and itunes from main music program?
thanx ron

andy404ns

401402 said:
i have a laptop -dell with i tunes....on it
ive hir ur link to try and see the text... windows media starts up and i try it again and it pulls itunes server up?
how can i get rid of windows media and itunes from main music program?
thanx ron

The easiest way would be to download the newest version of Winamp from the winamp website. Then you just open winamp and copy and paste that URL into the URL box in winamp and click play. Your problem is that when you installed Itunes you probably just clicked "install" without reading it and those programs always include an option that says something like "make this my default music playing device for the following extentions..."

I hate Itunes but I'm assuming if you go into options or preferences or something you can change it from your default player for mp3, mp4, wmv, ect so that it doesn't automatically open all the time when you click a link or put in a CD.

Also, when you download winamp, select the option that says "make this my default player". Winamp is much better anyway.

RDCat

Premium Subscriber
i bet i did that for sure
its a new computer vostro 1700
and i will try to load winamp tonight
i might need some help copying url and paste thing u were talking about?

Livewire3286

They should be back this week. The computer that ran the feed, HD went out so I was broadcasting from my main system. Just got the new HD and coolers installed so should be back today or tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.