latie

Status
Not open for further replies.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
If anyone is using a BCD996T to monitor LATIE, David Hitchner has updated his ID Tracker software to work with the 996T. He working on supporting the 396T, but apparently has not got that finished. In any case you can download the freeware from his site:
http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/d/kd5eis/IDTracker/IDTracker.htm

A brief overview of this software is that you hook your radio to your computer as if you were going to program/control it. Hook an audio cable from the output of the radio to either the mic or line in of the sound card, run the software and it will log calls and record the audio keeping the audio separated by talk group (or channel in conventional). This allows you to let the radio run while you are not around and you can come back later and see what was said over a period of time on a specific TG (channel).

N5PCX

butch1893 said:
Can anybody help in identifying these ID's. 41802, 5020, 41801, 41500, 7010, 41686. Have not been able to monitor enough to ID the TG's.

Butch

Go to the Database section of this site and click on La. then click on Jefferson Parish, then click on the Latie link and all of these tgid's are identified there.

73's

Wes

red8

Latie

N5PCX said:
Butch

Go to the Database section of this site and click on La. then click on Jefferson Parish, then click on the Latie link and all of these tgid's are identified there.

73's

Wes
Ok Wes talk group 41801, 41802, are Troop B talkgroups and 7010 is HQ for the Louisana National Guard. I hope this will help you some.

McReb

Bc 996 - Latie??????

Though I live in Miss., I travel a good bit in Louisiana.

Is it advisable for me to consider getting a 996? How much of south Louisiana is presently using Latie? Should I wait?

I would really appreciate the advise of those of you more into scanning and familiar with this scanner.

Thanks.

red8

So far Troop B is using 41804 Coord/Call. And LSU police have using
17000 thru 17008 of the LATIE and I've heard Troop A in Baton Rouge very seldom, and 7010 is HQ Louisiana National Guard. I have
heard some traffic on Plaquemines Sheriff talk groups and Orleans
Criminal Sheriff. On those I do not recall the tgid's for them however
they are on the data base for Louisiana @ www.radioreference.com
red8

Status
Not open for further replies.