lavergne/rutherford co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2wml

Premium Subscriber
it seems as though, the City of La Vergne has made the switch to 800 mhz.I was told this by a fireman at station 3 today. I was also told it was digital. I have not confirmed this myself. If this is true, i am going to have to buy the digital scanner i have been wanting, but dreading...

CORN

Premium Subscriber
They are running of Metro Nashville's TRS on System A. 49488 TG is LaVergne PD dispatch, 49680 is LaVergne Mutual Aid, and a few unknowns you can help us with: 49616, 49552, and 49520.

jimg

Premium Subscriber
They are running of Metro Nashville's TRS on System A. 49488 TG is LaVergne PD dispatch, 49680 is LaVergne Mutual Aid, and a few unknowns you can help us with: 49616, 49552, and 49520.

Are LaVergne's car numbers four digits beginning with a "3" -- like 33--?

I will make a point to listen much more closely when i'm listening to Nashville. I saved a few more TGs into my PSR-500 today that I need to figure out anyway. If it's not on the datebase then I'll be sure and listen more closely to know wtf it is.

CAPTLPOL1

One of the talkgroups is the La Vergne Rescue Squad. However, it is not going to be used much from what I understand.

EMS911

Premium Subscriber
I knew they disappeared, just didnt know where...smart move to integrate w/ MN I guess, although ,doesn't do much for Ruth.County interoperability Now to get their TG's programmed..

Last edited:

CORN

Premium Subscriber
has anyone found the fire TGs for the fire dept?

I don't believe their fire dept has moved over yet. I've still been hearing fire dispatch on 155.160

However i've been hearing test counts on talk group 49424 which was referred to as Fire 1 several weeks ago. But its been all radio checks, no actual dispatches. For the PD side (i havent seen anything posted yet) a couple officers went to "Ch 8" (i;m assuming their car to car freq) and talk group 49648 popped up.

stewart00311

This is the most Idiotic move for the city to do, to put the citizens of Lavergne, and Rutherford County at risk.
Guess they need to tie in with Metro PD Gang Units, since they share the same Gang Bangers.

CORN

Premium Subscriber
From watching the latest news it looks like Smyrna shares some gang bangers as well. But in all honesty how is it with them transferring over to Metro's TRS putting LaVergne and Rutherford County at risk. Should they have gone to Smyrna's system? Smyrna i don't think has that much room. They only have 6 or 7 frequencies in their trunk pool. The communication with all Rutherford County assets will still be there. It won't be any different than what they do now. As it stands they can't interop anyways without going to the mutual aid channels and i bet those stay in service long after LaVergne makes the full switch.

rescue814

I don't believe their fire dept has moved over yet. I've still been hearing fire dispatch on 155.160

However i've been hearing test counts on talk group 49424 which was referred to as Fire 1 several weeks ago. But its been all radio checks, no actual dispatches. For the PD side (i havent seen anything posted yet) a couple officers went to "Ch 8" (i;m assuming their car to car freq) and talk group 49648 popped up.

From what I have heard, the hold up for Fire is their paging system won't work with this system. I'm with Rescue in LaVergne.

Status
Not open for further replies.