Lawrence/DG EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

daves1243

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone happen to know what system/freqs/TGID is used for comms between EMS and Lawrence Memorial Hospital?

I see that they have two TGIDs listed on the KC MARRS system, but from here in NW Lawrence that system is silent,

nec911

Does anyone happen to know what system/freqs/TGID is used for comms between EMS and Lawrence Memorial Hospital?

I see that they have two TGIDs listed on the KC MARRS system, but from here in NW Lawrence that system is silent,

I am not sure locally what they are going to be putting into place using on a permanent basis. I was listening the other day in Lawrence and they were making reports on KSICS TG 4763.

I do know that the out of county EMS units are going to continue using the NE5 Med Channel on KSICS (4007). There was concerns about hospitals having to listen to too many radio channels so there are plans to keep using the Interop MED channels in the future from what I understand.

I do know that there was concern from EM's and ComL's that hospitals were getting rid of their UHF Med Channels that they have used for so long. In talking to EMS and EM's in NEKS, so far with the exception of Stormont Vail, they have all kept the UHF in place for those that do not have 800.

Status
Not open for further replies.