Lawrenceburg THP- District 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimg

Premium Subscriber
Suddenly not receiving Lawrenceburg THP - District 7 - Dispatch 1, on the TACN. Does anyone know if they have they encrypted dispatch or been affected by the tornado this past Tuesday morning or something else?
jimg

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
If SDS 100/200 if encrypted should be able to see ENC on display.
Lawrenceburg region was not affected by the week's tornado. Only Nashville and Cookeville.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
The Nashville tornado took out the Central Tn TACN controller site and the tower the only thing left was the equipment in the VAULT all links to the Middle TN Controller are gone they are trying to get it back up.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Have they put an SOW up yet to at least get some coverage linkage via microwave and IP running temporarily?

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
OK, I admit to being wrong. Tornado did seem to affect Lawrenceburg.

The SOW's are okay saw them with my own eyes not 1st hand, the uplink dish is missing from the site.

After the storm they deployed one of the SOW's on top of the hill by the old site to help out with communications for the prisons.

n4anz

I would like to be able to listen to thp on my Uniden 536hp I'm not sure what frequencies, talk groups or site to use I am in Middle Tennessee and I think district 7 is the one that I would be listening to is there anyone in Middle Tennessee that might be able to tell me how they have their set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.