LCRA Comal Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC5267

Premium Subscriber
The Comal Site is not broadcasting an edacs control channel and I am not picking up anything on the freqs but what sounds like a motorola control channel on 936.950. What is going on with this site? Checked my programing and everything is as it should be as an EDACS site

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Too far away for the GRE and a dead battery on the LPE- I'll have to wait until tomorrow to help here.

Where are you at in San Antonio trying to reach this? I know at 281 @ Nakoma it's hit and miss on this site with a stock antenna.

NC5267

Premium Subscriber
I live out in Selma and have it up right now and I am getting nothing, it is the regular LCRA Comal site not the 700mhz p25 one. strong control channel on 936.950 but the scanner is not seeing it as and EDACS system. even scanning the freqs in conventional mode i am getting no voice traffic

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
I wasn't getting any voice traffic on he channels and as NC5267 commented, I'm not receiving a site information from the control channel, which sounds like it's own 936.9500 MHz. It sounds like an EDACS CC by the audio but no site info is displaying.

Can someone who has tested this site before from their location try running Unitrunker on Site 27? We might also try to run UT on some of the other local sites that might be peers (New B, Wimberley, maybe San Marcos or Kingsbury) to see if they're listing this site as a peer at all, or indicate if it is in a failsoft mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.