Lead Wiki Manager and Administrator Position Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Folks,

Mike Agner, our current Wiki Manger and Admin has announced that he is resigning his position effective 3 weeks from today. Mike has done a fantastic job managing our Wiki over the years, and has driven a tremendous amount of change and leadership, and I appreciate all of his contributions.

With this in mind, we are going to be recruiting for someone to fill this slot on our senior leadership team.

Right now we have some candidates in mind to replace Mike, however if you are interested in being considered for this position please send me a short message at lindsay@radioreference.com.

Thanks,

radioaustralia

VIC Database Admin
Database Admin
Mike has done a fantastic job managing our Wiki over the years, and has driven a tremendous amount of change and leadership, and I appreciate all of his contributions.

I second that, in the time I have been a member on RR.com the work that Mike has done within the Wiki section of the website is nothing short of outstanding. Thanks for your guidance with my baby steps into the new technology! ;)

Best of luck to the next Lead Wiki Manager..

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
I also really appreciate the work that Mike has done also in keeping the Wiki clean, consistent and also helping those of us who are still figuring out all of this wiki stuff. He really has done a lot of good solid work to further enhance this website and truly make it a "Radio Reference."

Thanks Mike for all of your Guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.