Least favorite song

Status
Not open for further replies.

K8TEK

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
What is your least favorite song currently. Mine is "Fireflies" by Owl City. Every time I hear it I want to put a deer slug in my head.

gccflscan

Banned
What is your least favorite song currently.
Current music or whats is allegedly music - ALL OF IT.

Real music died after the very early 70's.

If you don't know who

The Ink Spots
The Shirrelles
The Supremes
Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
Dion & The Belmonts

Then you don't know REAL MUSIC.

EJB

Current music or whats is allegedly music - ALL OF IT.

Real music died after the very early 70's.

If you don't know who

The Ink Spots
The Shirrelles
The Supremes
Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
Dion & The Belmonts

Then you don't know REAL MUSIC.
Its too bad there arent more like you around; we sell that sh*t and have made tons of cash selling knockoffs and re-records and the orignals. Who knows, maybe I took you for a few $ :)

Anyone who says that current music is crap should keep this in mind, maybe you dont like it , maybe you dont understand it but there is always good music for every generation and your parents said the same sh*t in their days about the stuff you mentioned up there.

I dont understand most current music but I am sure that many kids are grooving to current tunes and undergoing the same fascinations with music that we did when we collected LP's, went to record stores, coveted bootlegs and listened to top 40 on AM radio.

kb2vxa

Banned
"Its too bad there arent more like you around; we sell that sh*t and have made tons of cash selling knockoffs and re-records and the orignals."
Ah, you must be talking about the man who painted Motown white, Pat Boone.

EJB

"Its too bad there arent more like you around; we sell that sh*t and have made tons of cash selling knockoffs and re-records and the orignals."
Ah, you must be talking about the man who painted Motown white, Pat Boone.
Nah, he was white and christian, my peoples are the Levy's, Chess's, the guys who ran Warners, Columbia and the like, the sh*t kickers who made millions the old fashioned way.

Read Hitmen and you might get it Jersey boy.

AB4BF

Premium Subscriber
Irritating Songs

My two are "You Light Up My Life" by that Boone girl and "Edmund Fitzgerald" by Gordon Lightfoot. It seemed they were played after every other song on all stations. :evil:

RayAir

Pretty much any rap music and this one comes to mind:
YouTube - Starland Vocal Band Afternoon Delight
Sky Rockets In Flight Afternoon Delight

Other least fav's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4vXbscw7-8&feature=related
George Kranz, Din Da Da (when it picks up it's OK, but has long periods of annoying sounds/babble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzHu5bJTabg&feature=related
JJ Fad, Supersonic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=932v6q0n_JU
Don't know the floozy's in the video, but I never could stand this song from the early 90's?

Last edited:

N0IU

I almost forgot about the god-awful song from The Starland Vocal Band. It came out in the summer of 1976 and I was between my freshman and sophomore year in college. I worked for a company that summer sealing driveways and parking lots. I carried my transistor radio with me and since this song was #1, the Top 40 stations would play it 2 -3 times an hour! I just played the YouTube video and even 33 years later, I can still smell the sealer when I hear it!!!

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!

K8TEK

Banned
I almost forgot about the god-awful song from The Starland Vocal Band. It came out in the summer of 1976 and I was between my freshman and sophomore year in college. I worked for a company that summer sealing driveways and parking lots. I carried my transistor radio with me and since this song was #1, the Top 40 stations would play it 2 -3 times an hour! I just played the YouTube video and even 33 years later, I can still smell the sealer when I hear it!!!

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!
YouTube - Best of Anchorman

kb2vxa

Banned
All we hear is Lady Gaga
Lady Googoo
Lady Gaga
All we hear is Lady Gaga
Lady Blahblah
Lady what's new?
Gagging, do they really love you?

Any kind of pop music? ODO, you remind me of my uncle Joe. He died long before he stopped breathing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.