Leave of absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I am no longer able to stream my scanner , also soon I will no longer be able to assist with the contribution of the updates to the database, personal life issues have made changes ... Someday I hope to return , I can't access my facebook at the moment, but I can my email but I don't know for how long

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
Our community is getting smaller (older).
Thank-You for all the work/effort you have put into this hobby, and your contributions, numerous as they are.
Wishing you the best in the changes you have ahead.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Things are going on I can't control, thanks, I hope to be back someday, I won't be able to listen to scanning for a while but I hope the coming p25 changes aren't to severe, so all those who wish too can still enjoy your he hobby

Premium Subscriber
Best wishes. Thanks for your contributions, and I hope to see you around again. Take care.

pmstewart

Premium Subscriber
All of us here salute you and your contributions to this forum with your care, concern and knowledge! If there is anything we can do to assist you in your future all you have to do is ask. I hope I speak for everyone when I say we are all here to help in any way we can!

Reactions: 522

drdeputy

Premium Subscriber
Best wishes for a good outcome. I was in a situation about 7 months ago that caused me to have to step away from the hobby. A lot of my things are still in a storage unit, but I'm clawing my way back. I hope things work out well for you and as soon as reasonably possible. Take care.

kc7rhw

Premium Subscriber
All of us here salute you and your contributions to this forum with your care, concern and knowledge! If there is anything we can do to assist you in your future all you have to do is ask. I hope I speak for everyone when I say we are all here to help in any way we can!
Hi paul this david can you pm me i have a new phone number to give you ok

Status
Not open for further replies.