LEBANON COUNTY TRUNKED EDACS SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad4nskyraider

Does anyone know if the Lebanon County Police and the Lebanon Police are encrypted? I receive the Fire and Ems but no Law Enforcement.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
In a nutshell you won't be able to hear any talkgroup in the database designated as mode "D" without the Provoice upgrade. The one lone talkgroup designated as "DE" is entirely encrypted so even with the upgrade that's a no-go. The analog talkgroups are mode "A"

tvengr

Well Known Member
Here is a file for you to try. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Open the extracted file with FreeSCAN and Upload Programming. Quick keys as follows:

LEBANON CO PA
System Quick Keys
1. LebCo South (Site)
2. LebCo North (Site)
3. LebCo Cornwall (Site)
4. LebCo Millcreek (Site)
Group Quick Keys
1. Fire Dispatch
2. Fire Operations
3. Fire Police
4. EMS Dispatch
5. EMS Operations
6. EMS Hospitals
7. Emerg Management
8. County-Wide
9. City Police
0. County Police

Attachments

• Lebanon Co PA.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 13

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
I've seen that thread and the last update. It's now late 2020 approaching 2021, thats why I asked.

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
There working on it. p25 phase 2 trunked system, 100% fully Encrypted from top to bottom. Zero Monitorable Talkgroups.......

Between 2021 and 2023

goodmore

I'm in Lancaster county. They were to have a decision about dropping the encryption here. I guess no news is bad for the hobby. I was settling my appetite for police monitoring from the surrounding counties. Mostly York on G5. A shame another neighbor is going encrypted. Ambulance and fire dispatch tends to get boring to me personally. The airport is close to being my neighbor. Trying to find thing to monitor is getting thin.

Last edited:

jptrucker1

Premium Subscriber
Latest word is that the entire radio system will be replace in 2 years when the new 911 center is completed. No details on what system will be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.