Lebanon dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

paranoia11

I was wondering if Sanford RCC still covered Lebanon ?

I haven't be able to pick it up and I have it in my scanner but its been about a month and I can hear sirens going down the main highway but no dispatch about it.

If anyone has any info on this matter I would appreciate it.

Thank you, Mark

DannyM86

Premium Subscriber
Lebanon is on 461.3875 PL 162.2 dispatched by Sanford RCC. Their Fireground channel is 453.575 PL 156.7 They did make the change about a month ago.

paranoia11

Lebanon is on 461.3875 PL 162.2 dispatched by Sanford RCC. Their Fireground channel is 453.575 PL 156.7 They did make the change about a month ago.
Why doesn't it change when I update when I do a date base update every couple of weeks. I guess my favorite lists do not update frequencies when I write to scanner ?

PS thanks for the reply, sorry to hit your reply with a question .

Last edited:

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
Why doesn't it change when I update when I do a date base update every couple of weeks. I guess my favorite lists do not update frequencies when I write to scanner ?

PS thanks for the reply, sorry to hit your reply with a question .
You have to manually update it

paranoia11

I use to manually enter frequencies on my old bearcat scanners that you had to program from the lists you could get at radio shack ,but ever since I got back into it by buying the BCD536HP I have added all my towns and departments by checking or unchecking the boxes beside the towns that I want in the county list on my sentinel lists of database and just make sure the department or town was listed in my favorites list, so if I have to enter it with the keypad on this machine I don't know how to really do that.

thanks for telling me about the manual update or change.however.

Status
Not open for further replies.