led light color on psr gre 410 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

scma127

Premium Subscriber
hello to all ijust recently bought me a psrgre 410 analog scanner arc 310 software and i notced whe n i program different banks in the led color is not changing two color are yellow and black when i try to add themto a bank they donot respond using my softwate from butel arc310 anyone have thie problem withthe lights on the software program the show the diffferent colors yellow blus red light blue light green dark green and dark blue they arenot working with my software is this and defect in the radio are software help bought radio from radio referrence they and resonable price

Avery93

Premium Subscriber
I remember when I used ARC500 the LED colors often wouldn't upload correctly, and would always randomly change after saving and re-loading a file. Maybe they still haven't fixed this bug, even in the new software for the 310/410?

I quit using ARC soon after I got it due to that and a number of other bugs, and have been using WIN500 for over a year with no problems. I use it to program my PSR-500, but it also works with the 310/410.

jgervais83

Premium Subscriber
Simply try to set the colors manually using PGM, F3, go down to the Expert menu and play with the LED color.

I also recommend WIN500 for programming, it's a great piece of software.

BeerNutz

Premium Subscriber
While we are on the subject.

Using WIN500 to program the 410, can you set mulitple flashing LEDs for a single TGID? The option is available in the software but for another radio?

KB4REA

Radio Aficionado
While we are on the subject.

Using WIN500 to program the 410, can you set mulitple flashing LEDs for a single TGID? The option is available in the software but for another radio?
No, <multi> is not an option that can be set even though you see it in the drop-down menu in the win500 software (so I understand the confusion). It is there simply to indicate when 2 or more talkgroups/channels with different LED colors are selected, then <multi> will show, indicating just that, that there are multiple (more than one) LED colors selected.

The PSR-800 is the only radio with a multi-color LED option for single talkgroup/channel objects, which is pretty neat. But the radios that win500 can program do not have this feature.

Hope that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.