Ledyard Police now on CSP phase 2 digital towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

norwichfeeder

Feed Provider
Just heard them testing yesterday and they now using the new radios.. Talkgroup ID is 17201 and 17202
Their digital audio is low.. Hopefully they will turn it up a little soon. I pulling them in on Troop E simulcast tower.

Here is the live audio from my CALLS node. Listed as unknown still, but I submitted this new info to the database admin.
Unknown/Unknown Group Calls Live

norwichfeeder

Feed Provider
So they are switching to digital trunking now?

Seems they already did. I'm sure the old analog will be shut down soon. If it's not already. Their new phase2 digital audio is horrible. I was hoping they would dial it in. It went from quiet to loud and very distorted in the last few days.

Firebuff66

Feed Provider
Seems they already did. I'm sure the old analog will be shut down soon. If it's not already. Their new phase2 digital audio is horrible. I was hoping they would dial it in. It went from quiet to loud and very distorted in the last few days.
That audio is a patch of the VHF to the CLMRN. So they have not switched yet. Lots of departments do that to do coverage testing before swapping over. If you go read the CLMRN topic there are dozens of posts on the subject

norwichfeeder

Feed Provider
That audio is a patch of the VHF to the CLMRN. So they have not switched yet. Lots of departments do that to do coverage testing before swapping over. If you go read the CLMRN topic there are dozens of posts on the subject
Yeah I just seen that.. Thanks. 84 pages of posts, yikes. I've skimmed through it. You are correct, Ledyard still testing.. Patch phase.. I can hear Ledyard on the analog still from Norwich. Can't wait for them to go full digital. It already sounds better.

Status
Not open for further replies.