Lee County Rebanding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack3726

I have read some other posts where scanners will quit working after the reband, believe I can add my PRO-2052 to the list. Is Cape Coral PD able to be monitored or are they all P25 encryption. I noticed in the DB that all of Lee County excluding cape coral is on the single site id.

Lastly, what scanner could be used to monitor LEE County now since the rebanding.

DickH

I have read some other posts where scanners will quit working after the reband, believe I can add my PRO-2052 to the list. Is Cape Coral PD able to be monitored or are they all P25 encryption. I noticed in the DB that all of Lee County excluding cape coral is on the single site id.

Lastly, what scanner could be used to monitor LEE County now since the rebanding.

Looks as if Lee has rebanded and the freqs. are all the type that can not be tracked by older scanners including your 2052.

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
Cape Coral PD is P25 and encrypted. You can use Radio Shack's PRO106 and 197 to monitor Lee County and Fort Myers...

Analogrules

Is Cape Coral only encrypted on the P25 system? I am asking because their tgs are still listed on the analog Lee County Public Safety system.

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
Is Cape Coral only encrypted on the P25 system? I am asking because their tgs are still listed on the analog Lee County Public Safety system.

At least Cape Coral fire is in the clear on both systems. I didn't hear the cops when I was there last month so I assume they are encrypted, but I think I never opened up that bank anyway because I thought they were encrypted.

Lee County fire has the absolute weirdest dispatch system ever. There's no telling what will be transmitted on what talkgroups or VHF channels. Scan everything just in case.

Analogrules

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I noticed the db mentioned that the fd even dispatches on tac 1 sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.