Lee County P25 Systems (361.BEE00) and (AD6.BEE00)

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
OK I'll listen later and see if Sanibel is heard. The interface is great. I'll use it a while longer and give you feedback.
I was on Sanibel lately and the PD dispatch is on TG 189. Have you heard it on your interface? I also don't see any South EMS/Fire dispatches on your interface. Maybe you are located too far away?

I_am_Alpha1

Lot's of discussion here about the new radio system. Has anyone submitted a Sunshine Records Request with Lee County to get the actual list of frequencies, talkgroups, users, and whether or not they are encrypted? I just did...we'll see if they release the information or not. Sarasota and Manatee Counties released their info...Charlotte County are *******s and wouldn't.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
Lot's of discussion here about the new radio system. Has anyone submitted a Sunshine Records Request with Lee County to get the actual list of frequencies, talkgroups, users, and whether or not they are encrypted? I just did...we'll see if they release the information or not. Sarasota and Manatee Counties released their info...Charlotte County are *******s and wouldn't.
That would be great to see a copy of that!

I_am_Alpha1

Looks like the new system is not fully implemented:

--- Please DO NOT respond to this email. See instructions below to respond. ---

Good Morning,

The information requested is not available, as it has not been created yet by the vendor. There is no specific document or report that is responsive to this request.

Sincerely, Rebecca Hanna, Lee County Public Safety, 239-533-3973

rkm1215

Premium Subscriber
Is the alertpagesdr not working currently or does it always display no link when there is no active traffic?

macadoo79

Premium Subscriber
Heres the Lee County P25 System - I have setup a demo login for everyone to check out.

This is capturing the SImulcast Site - Im assuming that will carry all traffic in the county that is on the P25

Login - leedemo
Password - 123456

I am trying to get my BCD436HD setup for the Lee P25 system. I get only a fraction of the radio traffic your feed has. Can you help me with the settings for the trunk system.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to get my BCD436HD setup for the Lee P25 system. I get only a fraction of the radio traffic your feed has. Can you help me with the settings for the trunk system.
I have my 396XT set up for Lee. Can I help with settings?

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
Visiting from out of state. Is Sheriff South the channel for Captiva?
I believe so. I show Sheriff South TG 2867 encrypted on the P25 though. On the older digital main system it is TG 45872 (in the clear if still used).

I think it is the South Sheriff channel since for Fire/EMS on the P25, South TG 543 covers Sanibel, Captiva, and Ft. Myers Beach. That one is in the clear too. I'll be back there in Oct. if you want me to check out anything.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
I also have Excel spreadsheets of Lee TG's if anyone wants me to email them.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
To make that page readable, put an asterisk in the leftmost position for each line. Right now it's a mishmosh and hard to read....Mike

macadoo79

Premium Subscriber
I have my 396XT set up for Lee. Can I help with settings?
Thanks for the response. Think I figured it out. Where I live is in a relative dead spot even for the Simulcast. Moved the scanner around to a better spot where I am getting the control channel locked in.

Radio_Cowboy

Awesome info and thanks for the feed, Jason! Just curious, do the 2 VHF frequencies match up with the TRS dispatch 1 and 2? Or is it 153.86 ems dispatch and 154.325 fire dispatch?

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
The VHF transmitters are keyed up by the CAD system to transmit tones to whichever stations need them on that frequency. I have never determined a specific rhyme nor reason with them. If someone figures it out, please post here.

Chibson

Premium Subscriber
This is a pretty old post, but I have noticed that the P25 system's control channel is going but no voice channels are being detected or sent whatsoever. I am wondering if the older Motorola system is being used again. Any ideas?

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
This is a pretty old post, but I have noticed that the P25 system's control channel is going but no voice channels are being detected or sent whatsoever. I am wondering if the older Motorola system is being used again. Any ideas?
I know P25 was working in May. Here's a feed that includes P25 channels. Maybe you can tell something from it.

This feed includes fire depts.