Lee County P25 Systems (361.BEE00) and (AD6.BEE00)

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
I spent some time trying to make sense of Lee county Fire/EMS. The radio reference database is not current. Here is what I have so far. Anyone else feel free to jump in and add.

571: Dispatch 1: Lee County EMS Dispatch.
541: Dispatch 2: Fire Dispatch for northern communities. (See below)
543: Dispatch 3: Fire Dispatch for southern communities. (See below)
554: Dispatch 4: Unknown use. I haven’t heard any radio traffic on this TG.
487: Fire/EMS Tac 1
489: Fire/EMS Tac 2
491: Fire/EMS Tac 3
493: Fire/EMS Tac 4
615: LeeFlight Dispatch
603: LeeFlight LZ (Landing Zone Comms)
589: Unknown use. I haven’t heard any radio traffic on this TG.

The four-digit talk group IDs listed in RR appear to be patched to/from some of the other older systems. They are not needed to monitor Lee County Fire/EMS on the P25 system as the radio traffic is all covered on the 3-digit talk groups identified above.

Lee County Fire Stations and Dispatch Channel 2️⃣ or 3️⃣
(Four of them I’m not sure of but probably they are all on Dispatch 3)

2️⃣1-3: North Fort Myers
2️⃣11-16: Fort Myers
3️⃣21-27: Bonita Springs FPD
3️⃣31-33: Fort Myers Beach
3️⃣41-44: Estero FPD
3️⃣51-54: San Carlos
3️⃣61-64: South Trail
3️⃣71-75: Iona McGregor FPD
2️⃣81-82: Fort Myers Shores FPD
91: Page Airfield
3️⃣92: SW FL International Airport
2️⃣101-105: Lehigh Acres
2️⃣121: Alva
2️⃣131: Bayshore
2️⃣151–154: Pine Island/Matlacha
3️⃣171-172: Sanibel
3️⃣181: Captiva
191: Upper Captiva Island
2️⃣201-203, 211/213: Tice
221: Useppa Island
231: Boca Grande
I have a database I've been trying to keep up-to-date, from going there 3X/year. Some of my TG's match yours, and thanks for the updates. I take it Ft. Myers does not have their own FD TG's, and is dispatched by Lee County like all areas? One difference I had was that TG 489 was for North areas and 491 was for South. Don't know if that's correct or not. Also had TG 985 as unknown.

I have listings for Cape Coral FD TG's and Lee County Sheriff if you want to get into those too.

devondp

I have a database I've been trying to keep up-to-date, from going there 3X/year. Some of my TG's match yours, and thanks for the updates. I take it Ft. Myers does not have their own FD TG's, and is dispatched by Lee County like all areas? One difference I had was that TG 489 was for North areas and 491 was for South. Don't know if that's correct or not. Also had TG 985 as unknown.

I have listings for Cape Coral FD TG's and Lee County Sheriff if you want to get into those too.
You are welcome! I was just there last week and these talk groups are current as of then. Not sure if they have done some previous recent switching around or not. Like you, I visit several times a year but this is the first time I sat down and really figured it out. As far as Cape Coral, all the talk groups listed on RR do seem to be correct. I wasn’t listening to the sheriff. Are the TG’s correct for them as listed on RR?
Thanks.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
You are welcome! I was just there last week and these talk groups are current as of then. Not sure if they have done some previous recent switching around or not. Like you, I visit several times a year but this is the first time I sat down and really figured it out. As far as Cape Coral, all the talk groups listed on RR do seem to be correct. I wasn’t listening to the sheriff. Are the TG’s correct for them as listed on RR?
Thanks.
Here's what I have after adding your updates.

Untitled.jpg

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
Looking at Lee County sheriff talkgroups, I find it unusual that only one is encrypted. Usually they encrypt everything or leave all the dispatch channels in the clear and encrypt the tac channels so you can't hear them discussing meal breaks and other important topics. I would fully expect the tty/NCIC channel to be encrypted.

busunlimited

Premium Subscriber
Heres the Lee County P25 System - I have setup a demo login for everyone to check out.

This is capturing the SImulcast Site - Im assuming that will carry all traffic in the county that is on the P25

Login - leedemo
Password - 123456

We are running Trunk Recorder - pushing to Trunk PLayer as well as RDIO - the beeps are part of the RDIO platform.
We are running Trunk Recorder - pushing to Trunk PLayer as well as RDIO - the beeps are part of the RDIO platform.
This is Great! Is this a subscription service? I would be interested in subscribing at the right price.

devondp

Here's what I have after adding your updates.

View attachment 101162
Thanks for creating the database!
Just a couple comments. TG 571 is Dispatch 1: Lee County EMS. It’s EMS only. Not Fire/EMS.
Your line 29: not sure what happened there. I think you can delete that entire line for Cape Coral Fire.
Finally, I had not verified that Lee County Tac 2 or Tac 3 were specifically for north or south. More monitoring would be needed to determine how they specifically assign the tac channels.
Thanks for the work! This will certainly make monitoring Lee County easier for everyone.

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
please submit these changes to the RR dB!!!!

Honest question: if you, as a database admin, see these changes here and recognize them as legitimate and confirmed, are you prohibited from applying them to the database because they didn't end up in the work queue?

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
Honest question: if you, as a database admin, see these changes here and recognize them as legitimate and confirmed, are you prohibited from applying them to the database because they didn't end up in the work queue?

we will not make changes to the dB unless they are submitted officially via the dB submit tool.

there is a method to that madness.

that's the bottom line.

doug

Audiodave1

Database Admin
I'm in Sanibel right now and just heard local PD in the clear for the first time moments ago.

Will update later in the week.

Last edited:

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
I clicked on "Search Call" and the latest activity shown was just after midnight Saturday morning 2021.04.24 at 00:11
Feed must be down for some reason. Everything else on the interface seems to work.

jasonk

Feed Provider
Sorry - the computer is in Lee County - and I am currently in Ohio - so we were offline for a few days unexpectedly. It should be good for now.

As far as a subscription service - I would take any feedback on that - as I have over 80 computers across the country with this same exact interface available. I am not sure what to do with them .... I also have many parts of Florida covered. I am always looking for hosts - to host hardware - to bring more of these online. So with the access to the demo - please provide any feedback.

I am not sure that I can receive the Sanibel site from my location - I will give it a try.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
Sorry - the computer is in Lee County - and I am currently in Ohio - so we were offline for a few days unexpectedly. It should be good for now.

As far as a subscription service - I would take any feedback on that - as I have over 80 computers across the country with this same exact interface available. I am not sure what to do with them .... I also have many parts of Florida covered. I am always looking for hosts - to host hardware - to bring more of these online. So with the access to the demo - please provide any feedback.

I am not sure that I can receive the Sanibel site from my location - I will give it a try.
OK I'll listen later and see if Sanibel is heard. The interface is great. I'll use it a while longer and give you feedback.