Lees Summit Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
I can't get a decode on the LS system from my location. Hope LSFD didn't encrypt everything like PD did.

n0wla

I am....as far as what is programmed via Sentinel that is. I updated the database but did not see any thing new for LS Fire.
Can one enter those Talkgroup IDs in the SDS100 somehow? I looked around in the menus but didnt see anything.

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
There are two ways you can listen to them;
It sounds as if your scanner is not in Search mode. By default the scanner has the Search mode turned off. You can turn it on by going into the Manage Favorites list, select System, Edit Sys Option, Select ID Search, Select On. By doing this you will probably hear more than you want too. You can push Avoid when the talk groups come up and it will skip them next time.

Or you can manually add those two talk groups if that is all you want to listen too. There are several more Fire/EMS channels not yet identified.
To do that: Manage Favorites list, select system, Review/Edit system, Edit Department, Ad new Department, Ad new Channel.

It might be easier to do this through Sentinel, since you can get a better overview of what your scanner is scanning. For example if you have MARRS programmed with all the sites and talk groups you will be hearing stuff from KCMO, JOCO, East JACO, ect. If you did that and just want to listen to LS Fire then you will have to Avoid those sites and only have Less Summit on.

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
I sent these for submission. Note: 34902 is probably Ops 3. Haven't been able to confirm that.
DEC HEX Mode Alpha Tag Description Tag
34900 8854 D LS Fire EMS Dispatch Fire Dispatch
34901 8855 D LS Lire Ops 2 Fire-Tac
34903 8857 D LS Fire Ops 4 Fire-Tac
34904 8858 D LS Fire Ops 5 Fire-Tac
34905 8859 D LS Fire Ops 6 Fire-Tac
34914 8862 D LS Fire Admin Fire-Tac

Status
Not open for further replies.