Lee's Summit pd feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr1scan

Premium Subscriber
Hello does any one know why the feed for Lee's Summit police is off the air? is it coming back some time I really loved the fact that some nice person had it set up my son just got on the dept and I enjoyed listening to him. Thanks for any info. And thank you for the person who did or does it. Joe

MartinSteele

Im new here on the fourm but i live in Lee's Summit. if you really like to listen to lee's summit you can buy any regular scanner for cheap. i listened to lee's summit for along time they have really good signal.

thesithlord

I agree, Lee's Summit comes in great on any scanner. In fact I was listening to them tonight when I realized KCPD chopper was over my neighborhood.

mr1scan

Premium Subscriber
I have 6 scanners already BUT I live in Mass my son works in Lee's Summit so I would like to listen to him someone had a feed on this system but it is not working so my question is does any one know if it is coming back?
Thanks for all you post

MartinSteele

sorry sir i do not know who is in charge of that live feed. do you mind me asking who your son is? i have ridden with a lot of lees summit cops

mr1scan

Premium Subscriber
sorry sir i do not know who is in charge of that live feed. do you mind me asking who your son is? i have ridden with a lot of lees summit cops

he is new so i do not think you have but thanks for info

Status
Not open for further replies.