Lee's Summit to MARRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

russcrick

Premium Subscriber
Any word on the Lee's Summit migration to MARRS?

Just wondering if they would be on the east Jackson Co side of the system and when testing might begin

mgolden2

Should be coming soon. I've seen their consoles being tested on the regional common talkgroups.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Any updates on on timing? Also curious if anyone knows if they will be on the same site/tower used by Independence and Blue springs?

The word is likely, although I've not seen any actual pro96com hits over on that tower.

Should be coming soon. I've seen their consoles being tested on the regional common talkgroups.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

One of their consoles with RID of 4000093 was active on Reg Cmn 3 last night when they became involved with an Independence Pursuit. Sounds like things are certainly moving along.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Any news on LS?

Lee's summit is in the process of constructing their own tower site (similar to what Independence has). This information came from a contact within LSPD. Excelsior Springs will do the same. Still too early to know how much encryption (if any) will be used.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Not seen anything via RegCom3 from Lee's Summit. I'm too far away to pickup JaxCo's MARRS system currently.

They've been active on RegCom3 periodically (in fact they were on there the other night for an incident). Still unknown when they plan to cutover to P25. I haven't heard anything new since my post in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.