WS1080: Legacy Upgrade "Scanner Upgrade Form"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustLou

I purchased a cheap Pro-668 that needs the legacy upgrade and repair. I ordered the upgrade on the Whistler Website but never received the scanner upgrade form. I only received an order confirmation. Is it normal for them not to send the form immediately?

rja1

Premium Subscriber
I had the upgrade done a while back & had the same problem. Gave them a call & they sent me a link to the page that worked & printed it out. Mine came back 5 days from the time I shipped it! Page said 2-3 weeks turn around time. Good job whistler!

JustLou

I had the upgrade done a while back & had the same problem. Gave them a call & they sent me a link to the page that worked & printed it out. Mine came back 5 days from the time I shipped it! Page said 2-3 weeks turn around time. Good job whistler!

Thanks.

jimg

Premium Subscriber
I had my PSR 800 upgraded and repaired last month and it is working so much better now!
"Brian" at Whistler customer service was very helpful in getting my scanner fixed in a timely manner.
jimg

kd2pm

TETRA Techie
Premium Subscriber
My PSR-800 got there Tuesday. No big rush for me since I have my SDS and BCD hardware to keep me company. But if they get it back sooner, all the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.