Legit freqs rejected by TRX-1 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
Had an interesting experience with the software (current version) yesterday. I load a lot of custom banks by pasting the in from a spreadsheet.

The software rejected a couple freqs that I found I had misspelled. BUT, then it rejected 130.575 and 130.95 which were definitely not misspelled. The radio dials them up find in 'Tune' mode. This also happened with FlexStep enabled on the software.

Similar experiences anyone?

73/Allen (N4JRI)

BrianG61UK

Had an interesting experience with the software (current version) yesterday. I load a lot of custom banks by pasting the in from a spreadsheet.

The software rejected a couple freqs that I found I had misspelled. BUT, then it rejected 130.575 and 130.95 which were definitely not misspelled. The radio dials them up find in 'Tune' mode. This also happened with FlexStep enabled on the software.

Similar experiences anyone?

73/Allen (N4JRI)

Maybe.

When seeing weird effects importing from a spreadsheet try exporting to a CSV file and checking it with notepad or wordpad. Look for things like the spreadsheet changing, for example, 130.575 in to 130.574999999999999. This can happen when you have a column of frequencies that are all formulas such as each one is the previous one + 0.05. But maybe it can happen in outer cases too.

Status
Not open for further replies.