Lenawee Co MPSCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsrailfan6130

The last couple of days I have been hearing a lot of radio checks from Police and Fire personnel on TG1176 46COM. No other confirmed Talkgroups have been coming out of this at the present time. I'll advise more as things progress. Also, for further information, In the next 3 years, Bixby Hospital in Adrian as well as Herrick Hospital in Tecumseh are going to close and there is a new Promedica Charles and Virginia Hickman Hospital going up north of Adrian. This will most likely take one or both of the Hospital talkgroups out of service. I will update as things progress.

Last edited:

nsrailfan6130

No problem, The best time to listen is during normal business hours. I hasten to add that only Fire radios I have heard were Blissfield, Cambridge, & Hudson Fire Chiefs thus far, but, I would imagine in the coming weeks its going to get ramped up to meet the 2018 migration. Personally, I think this is going to help the border departments in Interops with Washtenaw and Monroe. I am hoping that the folks that run the NW Ohio 800 and MARCS will give the southern Lenawee Co FD's (Morenci, Fairfield, & Riga in particular) some interop capability if they have to back up a department there like Lyons, Metamora, Wauseon, or Berkey. Wishful thinking I know, but, just throwing it out there.

nsrailfan6130

Just a short update, I heard what sounded like Lenawee Central Dispatch on TG 11787 testing what sounded like the Wauseon (Ohio) FD pagers. Can't confirm if it's interop or what. Will listen more.

Status
Not open for further replies.