Lesser used CSP call sign question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the use of the following CSP radio call signs:

On ESU: Ocean # (?)

Plus are the Sam units the security officers or something else?

At the Ports of Entry I get all the 9P units, but occasionally I also here David # and Victor # units. Do we know what those are and how do they differ from the 9P units?

Also regarding the POE's does anyone have a list of which are which? I can confirm that 9P4xx are the Loma POE, and 9P5xx are the Cortez POE.

Chris

Troop

Does anyone know the use of the following CSP radio call signs:

On ESU: Ocean # (?)

Plus are the Sam units the security officers or something else?

At the Ports of Entry I get all the 9P units, but occasionally I also here David # and Victor # units. Do we know what those are and how do they differ from the 9P units?

Also regarding the POE's does anyone have a list of which are which? I can confirm that 9P4xx are the Loma POE, and 9P5xx are the Cortez POE.

Chris

Ocean units are security guard supervisors, Sam are security officers. David and Victor are POE supervisors, i'm not too sure how they decide which 9P belongs to which port or mobile scale unit

Thanks Troop.

As a follow-up, any idea what the difference between the David and Victor supervisors are? On rare occasions I have heard at least one Victor unit use 8-Victor for a prefix instead.

I rarely hear ESU over here on the west slope, so I appreciate the info on Ocean and Sam for when I do hear them.

Is there really an "Agent" call sign, and if so what is it?

Also, is there an ID difference between the Capitol area Troopers and the Governor's detail?

Troop

"Agent" is the Governor Protection detail. As far as the POEcall signs, I have no idea, even though they belong to us......they don't.....so I'm not too sure who's who

Status
Not open for further replies.