LeSuer & Scott Control Channels ?

FrankM

Premium Subscriber
Is there any way using Radio Reference to find out exact Control Channels LeSuer and Scott Counties are using ? I am pretty sure I have some for LeSuer but not sure about Scott County. Thanks

johnmoe1

The database lists four options for Carver - Scott Co. Simulcast, it shouldn't be too hard to determine which is in use at the moment, but right now Site 1-4 is using 852.4375

Site 3-20 Waterville lists 852.350 and that is what is in use right now.

Site 3-32 LeCenter doesn't list a control channel and I can't tell you what is in use or even confirm that it exists.

Last edited:

AAFC

Just keep in mind Scott County is encrypted now... I haven't tried listening to them is several years but you might still be able to hear Fire talk groups. I'm sure others on this site will know what can still be heard from Scott county, if anything.

CcSkyEye

Just keep in mind Scott County is encrypted now... I haven't tried listening to them is several years but you might still be able to hear Fire talk groups. I'm sure others on this site will know what can still be heard from Scott county, if anything.
Fire, common, and event channels are still open and not encrypted for Scott county.

FrankM

Premium Subscriber
Thank you. I am trying to program a Radio Shack Pr0 2096 that I am going to give to a friend of mine in Montgomery. He is more interested in LeSuer for the most part.