Let it snow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yyc_tbird_sc

let it snow...let it snow...let it snow...

LOL. All of CFD is running stupid right now. Dispatch is basically paging out units as they clear other scenes right now. By the sounds of it, there are a few places where even CFD trucks are having problems making it up hills.

CPS is almost just as bad, they're pretty busy too.

supernoma

We just had our first snow with any accumulation down here in Windsor, Ontario... I find it funny that you get a little snow on the ground and EVERYBODY forgets how to drive. :-D

yyc_tbird_sc

It's funny that way huh? But here in Calgary it doesn't matter if there's snow on the ground or not....most people didn't know how to drive in the first place.

Jay...if you're working today, I wish you and all those with you the luck to deal with all the minor mvc's.

SCPD

QRT
Bummer man, listening to CFD today... Bus losing its rear axle and then blocking traffic, cars hitting cars, cops hitting cops.. trucks that lock up and slide down hills. I DID NOT GO ANYWHERE today.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I'm at home till Wednesday. I went out with my family and had to dodge everything from subcompacts to super-B semis littering the ditches. It took 35 minutes to get from Hwy 1 into Cochrane on the 22, partly because a semi got stuck on the slight hill to the bridge overpass on the 1, partly because once we finally got over, someone in a Kia insisted on going 40 kph with her hazard lights on all the way into Cochrane, on center-bare damp roads.

masonb

Cochrane Fire & EMS seemed real busy yesterday. I think it was in town that there was a big mess of people trying to go north & southbound 22 that plugged up alot of flow. As for the Trans Canada the other day.... well all I can say take 110 by 4. Real slow going.

Status
Not open for further replies.