Let me introduce myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a lengthy absence I've finally re-entered the hobby. It wasn't because of lack of interest but rather a couple of moves and other distractions that landed my gear in boxes for the past five years. Some things have changed and some have not so it hasn't been too painful getting back into it.

Anyways, my profile has my website url which has remained active all this time. As I was back then I'm still interested in monitoring the City of Regina's system as well as many others. My radios haven't changed but I have quickly learned that I may have to purchase a P25 capable scanner if I want to keep up.

Back then there was a group of us that kept in touch but I think the only one left besides me is Rob B. so I'd be interested in making some new acquaintances in the area for sharing info and the like. Thought this post would be a good place to start.

Later...

Craig

richster

Back then there was a group of us that kept in touch but I think the only one left besides me is Rob B. so I'd be interested in making some new acquaintances in the area for sharing info and the like. Thought this post would be a good place to start.

Later...

Craig

Hi Craig, great to hear from you again!

I'm still here, but very sparingly.

Regards,
Richster.

Hello,

Glad to see hear from both of you. I'm slowly hearing from some old acquaintances via pm and emails so great. Hope we'll have an opportunity or two to exchange emails going forward.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.