Lets open it up Again rwl48

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwl48

Why don’t you post a picture of the power supply? And I don’t remember talking about some homemade power supply. I would never accept that. Lets see what other people think after seeing the power supply that isn’t even the right power output and should never be used for a scanner. It will work for some toy or game. After people see the power supply and I see what they have to say about it I will post my side and I will not go back and fourth. After this is over I’m all done trading.

PS Cant you all see what is happing. People like this are destroying this site and others. It use to be fun people helping others with there scanner or antenna problems or to talk peacefully dealing safely now there people coming from pawn shops ebay and ware ever and some are real nice and like to have place to get information buy equipment and enjoy there hobby. And then you have others giving rude comments attacking people like Wilf and others like him who made sites like this possible. If you ignore the troublemakers they will go away sooner or later and go some ware else. Well I had enough It’s over for me. I have to apologize my many friends and others on this site for this verbose post. And in the future my post will be very few and brief.

Bob

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
No lets not. I specifically told you to take to PM or email. This is not a fourm to hash out differences, just to report on your experience. IOW don't get in a pissing contest here.

This is also closed. And if you start it up again Bob, I will refer the matter to Lindsay!

Status
Not open for further replies.