Levi's Stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiobern

Feed Provider
They are using MotoTRBO with Capacity Plus trunking. Using a modified scanner, I verified the following:
All are using color code 8.

Multiple talk groups popped up during a regular game there. Since I don't have a DMR radio with Capacity Plus capability, I did not note any talk groups down. Since it is trunking, they tend to switch frequencies and time slots.

The FCC license is WQTB434 for the system. They list quite a few more frequencies but I heard voice traffic on the ones I listed.

kmh603

They are also using SVRS Common Law channels in Phase II audio transmissions.

fmalloy

This is getting confusing - so they have MotoTRBO (I had no clue what this was, looks like yet another digital system that can't be scanned), conventional frequencies, and SVRS...all for a football stadium...

Radiobern

Feed Provider
The MotoTRBO system, which can't be scanned without modification or software, is for stadium operations. You'll hear the stadium security folks, custodial, maintenance, etc. The SVRCS talk groups are for public safety such as Santa Clara Police. I am not sure what the NFL frequencies are for, but looking at the FCC license and emissions, it is for both FM and DMR/MotoTRBO .

Stealthguy05

The TRBO trunked system is for all in-house uses from security to janitorial. SVRCS is for PD, Fire & EMS. The TRBO system has quite some range as it must cover all the outlying parking lots such as Mission College and Oracle. Radios i've seen used are XPR 7550's & SL7550's. If anyone with SDR is able to build a system for the database, that would be neat.

kma371

QRT
The TRBO trunked system is for all in-house uses from security to janitorial. SVRCS is for PD, Fire & EMS. The TRBO system has quite some range as it must cover all the outlying parking lots such as Mission College and Oracle. Radios i've seen used are XPR 7550's & SL7550's. If anyone with SDR is able to build a system for the database, that would be neat.

Based on a previous post, the system has been added to the DB.

kma371

QRT
Bringing this old post back to life. Was out here for the day and only noted activity on three frequencies for the DMR system.

Also, appears color code changed from 8 to 13. Some changes to talkgroups noted as well. Still doing some research but if anyone more local can try to monitor that would be great. Especially with football season on the horizon.

Eng74

I may have to load that in to the TRX-1 and see what I can get at the first preseason game. When the tailgating starts all bets are off and am too busy at the grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.