Lex Co Fire Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
You're Welcome! I have confirmed them all with my BCT-15 and submitted them to brian to be added to database so probably later today or tomorrow they will be added.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
haha, lex co will not change unless they go MOSCAD like city of coumbia which i doubt they will...

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You're Welcome! I have confirmed them all with my BCT-15 and submitted them to brian to be added to database so probably later today or tomorrow they will be added.

Caeser, these should not be stored in the database. Rather they should be put into the wiki.

I recently finished - more or less - a project called 'collaboration' which involved moving things like this out of the database so that others can be responsible for entering and maintaining this data, rather than the administrators.

If you need help in figuring out how to enter this data, please email or pmail me, or Bezking, or get in touch with Bob W9RXR who is now the wiki administrator. It's quite simple, really - no need to get too complicated with data like this

73 Mike

Last edited:

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
Caeser, these should not be stored in the database. Rather they should be put into the wiki.

I recently finished - more or less - a project called 'collaboration' which involved moving things like this out of the database so that others can be responsible for entering and maintaining this data, rather than the administrators.

If you need help in figuring out how to enter this data, please email or pmail me, or Bezking, or get in touch with Bob W9RXR who is now the wiki administrator. It's quite simple, really - no need to get too complicated with data like this

73 Mike

I had it in original MS Word Doc but was unable to upload for submissions

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
I saw your "reply" ...

"You're Welcome! I have confirmed them all with my BCT-15 and submitted them to brian to be added to database so probably later today or tomorrow they will be added."

... but what was the original post you replied to ?

You should recall, you were one trying to figure out and asking as well. :p

http://forums.radioreference.com/so...-forum/73275-lexington-county-fire-tones.html

http://forums.radioreference.com/south-carolina-radio-discussion-forum/151575-lcfd-vhf-tones.html

Status
Not open for further replies.