WS1080: Library update problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

radionut44

Premium Subscriber
When I Check for Library Update I get this message: There was an error downloading the current version information. The certificate presented by the update site is invalid. Is anyone else having this problem and what is the cure?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
When I Check for Library Update I get this message: There was an error downloading the current version information. The certificate presented by the update site is invalid. Is anyone else having this problem and what is the cure?

Worked fine for me just minutes ago. Could your EZ Scan software be out of date? Trying running all updates and see (just a wild guess).

WS1080 Update 2020-11-13 09.13.13.png

sallen07

Premium Subscriber

Go here:

Download the latest version of EZ Scan for your 1080 and install it. The older versions don't recognize the current certificate.

timhir25

Premium Subscriber
I had the same problem and had to download EZ Scan again everything was fine after that.
Below is the email Whistler sent me when I had the same problem and emailed Whistler.

You have an old version of EZScan and need to redownload the program from our website. https://whistlergroup.com/pages/downloads
We had our web hosting company change security settings and didn't tell us, thus forcing us to rebuild our programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.