Life Flight and Medi Flight Patched/Toned

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjmag

Just an FYI to those who listen Life Flight and Medi Flight they are both patched over on Medi Flight's TG 30224 I was told that the link in Tulsa was down and this will be temporary. Also, Life Flight is now being toned out on the radio. The pilots were handed out talkies for this function. Happy Scanning...

Medic32

Ive noticed for awhile now TLF had been getting toned out. Also since they changed owners and dispatch centers I consistently pick up Mediflight's TG off any of the NE Oklahoma Towers

littona

Super Freq
Premium Subscriber
You should also be able to hear TLF on 123.025 (Air-to-Air) and 462.95 PL 162.2. The Tulsa 800 control station went poof. Should be replaced soon.

peterjmag

Actually the 462.95 UHF is not used very often anymore. One of the pilots told me that there is one helicopter left in the fleet that only has UHF that you may hear once in awhile. Other then that it's all 800. As for the 123.025 that is a common helicopter frequency that is used by all helicopters and is not exclusive to just Life Flight. The dispatcher from Omaha is not heard on that frequency since the days that Tulsa was using it as a simulcast of all 3 VHF, UHF, and 800.

The patch of 30224 and 38416 are just temporary until the Tulsa site is fixed. Happy Scanning...

Status
Not open for further replies.