Life Flight network Missoula MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

emtbls1987

Anyone I Missoula know what the frequencies or frequency that life flight network uses to dispatch ?

bumby

Premium Subscriber
I also would like this information, I have looked for it and have not had any success. I suspect that the initial dispatch may be done by a paging system, however I cannot confirm this.

curtisdevault

Premium Subscriber
I have done some research in the FCC database for Lifeflight in the Bozeman area. I'm coming up with the conclusion that they don't use radios for dispatching from their own dispatch center. Here in Bozeman I believe they get dispatched by Lifeflight's dispatch center typically but can also get paged using the county system. Then they speak directly to county dispatch via a county fire channel.

Before Reach shut down their base here, they would get dispatched via their dispatch center via radio. This frequency came up in the FCC database.

jjwhite29

Premium Subscriber
I also want to say Missoula Lifeflight comes out of Butte now days. I do believe that change came many years ago. Someone let me know if they know otherwise.

emtbls1987

I also want to say Missoula Lifeflight comes out of Butte now days. I do believe that change came many years ago. Someone let me know if they know otherwise.
No life flight in Missoula comes out of Missoula international airport

emtbls1987

No life flight in Missoula comes out of Missoula international airport
If you look at there site map shows out of Missoula and I was on a roll over at the National bison range requested life flight not alert they came out of Missoula international

Status
Not open for further replies.