Life Link III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know if Life Link has changed anything with their radio system or talkgroups? I don't seem to be hearing them on the Ancom system anymore. I do still hear all the towing companies though. I have double checked to make sure I have all the correct frequencies and talkgroups and they aren't locked out.

I know Life Link 4 has been active because I've heard them come and go on 132.4 (Anoka Tower) and have seen them fly overhead. (I live about a mile from the airport) I haven't been hearing them or the ground ambulances on their talkgroups though.

Ancom Wireless - Arden Hills 1 Trunking System, Arden Hills, Minnesota - Scanner Frequencies

mmtstc

Ø
i heard them 2 days ago when i was trying to figure something out, but i took ancom off my radio cause i get poor reception on it, but i definetely heard lifelink using 3 distict TG's

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone heard Air Care lately and what freqs are they? I dont recall hearing them recently the freqs I have. .

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Palm Pre: Mozilla/5.0 (webOS/1.4.0; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.0 Safari/532.2 Pre/1.0)

Turns out it was an operator problem. After digging out the manual for the BC250D and looking through it a couple times, I figured out I was on the wrong scan list.

I've still been hearing Air Care on 155.400. A couple weeks ago I heard them on North's admin TG. (2010) It sounded like it was patched from VHF.

mmtstc

Ø
Air Care is dispatching their lakeville helicopter on ARMER now (they have their own TG), but once airborne, operations are on metro VHF channel 2 or else the faribault VHF channel.

mmtstc

Ø
it is just their lakeville base because they were getting such poor VHF reception on 155.40000 pl79.9, they decided to migrate soem of their operation to ARMER

duchee

damn. you guys are using lifelink down there. we have it up here but i have no clue what frequency they use up here.

mmtstc

Ø
i ran though FCC licenses for St. Louis county and cant seem to find anything that matches what i have seen them using in the past. For the most part, they use UHF LTR systems for their other bases of operation. I have a couple buddies within Lifelink that i will put some feelers out and ask, but i really dont know. maybe 8 hours of sleep will help me decipher what they are using...

jdm911

I have heard LL3 on an LTR system that I have been trying to sort out. The system appears to be owned by Duluth Superior Communications, I don't have freqs in front of me but I do know remember that the LCN 1 is 451.950. If I recall the LL3 talkgroup started with a 5 but again I am not 100% sure. If I remember I will jot things down before I head to work tonight. Or...if you want to feel adventurous I will let you try to sort things out for yourself. I have heard what sounds like a couple of medical transport companies, a taxi service, and possibly Woodland Hills juvenile center on the LTR. I have about 7 or 8 frequencies mapped out but not sure if I have all of them that are used. Will add to the thread when I find the tgid.

duchee

well as much as i been looking i have found one frequency no action yet. i can here the hospitals talking to them but i cant hear the choppers. this was on the hospital frequencys. not lifelink. but once i here something from them then i will know for sure haha. ya gold cross is pretty popular up here. i listen to so much diff stuff on my scanner i had to organize the banks llol.....anybody know any good antennas for a reg handheld scanner thats not trunking or digital? thanks alot!

jdm911

This is what I have so far on the LTR. 1) 451.950 2) haven't seen anything yet 3) 452. 625 4) 452.975 5) 461.200
Logged Talkgroups:
0-01-009 possibly Woodland Hills but can't confirm
0-01-201 unk
0-03-076 unk Have heard mention of Medical facilities and auto parts/car dealers...still working on it.
0-03-203 unk
0-04-088 Lifelink (have heard them numerous times, safe to say that this is confirmed)
0-04-202 mention of parts delivery
0-05-125 unk Taxi company

N0FPY

Air Care TG

Air Care is dispatching their lakeville helicopter on ARMER now (they have their own TG), but once airborne, operations are on metro VHF channel 2 or else the faribault VHF channel.

What talk group is Air Care using in Lakeville?

stmills

I've picked up Aircare 1 on 2032 on the Dakota system. I know some of the flight crews do carry 800 portable that they talk to dispatch on while out at hospitals etc but have not picked up any of this traffic.

Steve

mmtstc

Ø
Ive logged 3 of their 7 dispatch terminals and 2 of their 3 portables on that TG. i don't think they have a base radio, just portables, if i recall my last conversation with them correctly.

When they are ground based, they use the Faribault TG for dispatching as that is where they go when they are "Red" for a prolonged period of time.

Last edited:

box23

This is what I have so far on the LTR. 1) 451.950 2) haven't seen anything yet 3) 452. 625 4) 452.975 5) 461.200
Logged Talkgroups:
0-01-009 possibly Woodland Hills but can't confirm
0-01-201 unk
0-03-076 unk Have heard mention of Medical facilities and auto parts/car dealers...still working on it.
0-03-203 unk
0-04-088 Lifelink (have heard them numerous times, safe to say that this is confirmed)
0-04-202 mention of parts delivery
0-05-125 unk Taxi company

Have you submitted this system to the database? I noticed it's not listed yet.

mmtstc

Ø
what about the emotional satisfaction of knowing you made a difference in the life of a poor, starving... oh wait...

you could build your own Wiki personal page awarding yourself completely arbitrary points for your submissions...

User:Duchee - The RadioReference Wiki

But in all reality and kidding aside, many of us do alot of submitting to the database without the credit, because many of us know that if we all didnt take the step of submitting the info, a site like radio reference would really be nothing but a couple trunked systems in texas and not the resource that it is today... The Admins do have a tool to track who is submitting what, and i think it really helps your credibility when making a submission to have a proven history of quality submissions... So anonymously keep on anonymously keeping on...

Status
Not open for further replies.