LifeEvac III

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwilliamh

Has anyone found what frequency or what system LifeEvac III out of West Point is dispatched on? Currently LifeEvac I uses a UHF repeater while LifeEvac II uses a UHF LTR system. Maybe they are using an LTR system that covers the West Point area?

Jeff in Northern Virginia

dtscho

Database Admin
I understand that they were possibly going to use 463.9250 [173.8], which is a community repeater licensed to Gately Communications (KNJN279). No confirmation as to whether they are actually using this freq/tone.

Dave

jwilliamh

Thank you and let me know if you are able to confirm. I will try too but I am sure I am out of range. I have heard them in Northern Virginia on aviation frequencies. I also heard them accidently called by the dispatcher on LifeEvac II talkgroup. I hear the daily testing of tones on LifeEvac I and II respective repeater/talkgroup but no LifeEvac III.

Jeff

dtscho said:
I understand that they were possibly going to use 463.9250 [173.8], which is a community repeater licensed to Gately Communications (KNJN279). No confirmation as to whether they are actually using this freq/tone.

Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.