Lifestar 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESCUE4NFD

I noticed today that Air Evac Lifeteam has updated the web page and the map of the bases in Texas have all the Air Evac Lifeteam and Lifestar Bases.A base I didn't know about is Lifestar 6 in Fairfield.Anyone heard any radio traffic from Lifestar 6,and if so what Freq. are they on? Thanks for any Info.

SCPD

QRT
Where are you seeing their website ... All I get is "Site under Construction" I am in Fairfield a lot, I'll start monitoring them down there. Where are they showing to be based from Mike?

RESCUE4NFD

I was WRONG ..The Fairfield base is Air Evac..Same company different name.I had a pilot e-mail me off list giving me the Lifestar helicopter numbering under the Air Evac Lifeteam banner.I don't know if they ever use them or NOT here they are...
Lifestar 1-AE-65
Lifestar 2-AE-66
Lifestar 3-AE-67
Lifestar 4-AE-68
Lifestar 5-AE-69

SCPD

QRT
thanks ce, I have been there but the other AirEvac is under construction LOL the site provided did answer much as far as service area. I have West 1 & 2 and the freq's provided by Tom loaded so the next trip to Fairfield I should have something new to add and for everyone to scan.

Thank you for the Info.

Status
Not open for further replies.