Lifetime Premium Subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdobeCRT

Hello,

Is there any plans to add a Lifetime Premium Subscription? I don't want to have to keep track and keep paying for a subscription here I would rather pay a one time amount and be good to go.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hello,

Is there any plans to add a Lifetime Premium Subscription? I don't want to have to keep track and keep paying for a subscription here I would rather pay a one time amount and be good to go.

If it makes any difference, you don't have to keep track.... Radio Reference will notify you when your subscription is nearing expiration.

Also, you can pay in advance for more than one year if you want.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I'm sorry, but we don't have any plans to offer a lifetime subscription. Plus, you might not want to do that anyway in case I post something political and it disagrees with you and you demand your money back or want to boycott us.

;) :) :)

That just makes for better reading in the forums HAHAHA besides people on RR shouldn't be here to agree or disagree, they should be here to utilize the most comprehensive, accurate, and useful information for the hobby.

bharvey2

I'm sorry, but we don't have any plans to offer a lifetime subscription. Plus, you might not want to do that anyway in case I post something political and it disagrees with you and you demand your money back or want to boycott us.

Well, if you're going stir the political pot you could always encrypt it! (insert smartass emoticon here)

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Hello,

Welcome to RR. It's a great site. This is a private forum run by and governed by the CEO who has responded to you. This is a great community of people, lots of back and forth so to speak.

The best talent in the world when it comes to radio communication including the CEO... Honestly. Listen and learn.

Share your experience with the radios that you own and don't hesitate to ask any questions from anybody. You don't have to pay dues, that's up to you.

Paying dues will give you access to more benefits and no ads. I was very faithful myself for years and years paying dues and I can easily afford the $30 a year.

It's your choice not to pay, for whatever reason, which is GREAT!

AdobeCRT

Haha well thanks. I saw the issue you were referring too. I am not one who would cut all ties to a person because they have a different opinion than me. In fact part of the reason I want to become a lifetime member I like the fact the CEO states his mind and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.