Like new Uniden Scanners Uniden sells on line question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny_dx

I would like to know if the like new discounted Uniden scanners they sell on the Uniden on line store are any good? Do they blow up after the 90 day warranty period?, any horror stories about these like new Uniden scanners, I was considering buying one and would like to know.

Thanks....johnny_dx

red8

hey johnny dx
if you want to get uniden scanner at a reasonable price on line is communicationelectronicsincorparated.com i have bought 2
uniden scanners from them and i received them with in 4 days of my
order. you can get then at usascan.com the radios i bought from them were bcd 796d and bcd 396t both are good radios and they
really stand behind their products with 60 satisfaction guarantee
red8

wyldman

I have bought numerous refurbished or like new Uniden stuff,no problems whatsoever.I have had a few problems with other refurbished stuff,but it was done by outside companies,not Uniden or the manufacturer.

KE5BCP

Analog Man
johnny_dx said:
I would like to know if the like new discounted Uniden scanners they sell on the Uniden on line store are any good? Do they blow up after the 90 day warranty period?, any horror stories about these like new Uniden scanners, I was considering buying one and would like to know.
I purchased a refurb cb from them several years ago. When it arrived I could tell cosmetically that it was not "brand new", but have had no problems at all out of it as far as functionality.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
red8: This thread is not about new scanners, but the refurbished units direct from Uniden.

Status
Not open for further replies.