Like or Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzdiesel

I've looked but couldn't find anything. So I hope this is not a duplicate or whatever.

Is there any way to add like or thanks buttons on the individual posts? ;)

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
I think we are better off without it. From my experience on sites that have it, people spend more time soliciting "thanks" than actually providing useful help and information. I'm sick of seeing posts that end with "Make sure to hit the thanks button". Some people even put it in their signature. Then they make another post just to complain when someone doesn't give them a "thanks".

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Trprc

How difficult it is to just simply type "thanks" guys? I write thanks all the time.

I think people will more appreciate it being typed than it being sent by clicking a button or having it generically sent in a sig.

How more lazy can you people get OMG :D

Thanks.........LOL

SCPD

QRT
I think we are better off without it. From my experience on sites that have it, people spend more time soliciting "thanks" than actually providing useful help and information. I'm sick of seeing posts that end with "Make sure to hit the thanks button". Some people even put it in their signature. Then they make another post just to complain when someone doesn't give them a "thanks".

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Then there's this... So true, so true.

Status
Not open for further replies.